Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts may be submitted for poster presentation only.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the Forum website www.isrrs2019.sg. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted on or before 15 February 2019. The online submission system will close at midnight GMT on this day.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Confirmation of Receipt and Notification of Decision
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submitted an abstract and do not receive an email confirmation.
- Notifications regarding status of your abstract will be sent out on 28 February 2019.
Presentation at the Forum
- Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- For each abstract, at least one author is expected to attend the Conference. Presenting authors must register for the Conference and pay the registration fee.
- Abstract presenters need to register by registration deadline for inclusion in the conference programme and for presentation scheduling.
Preparing your Abstract for Submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible and include the following details:
– Objectives: background and specific objective of the study
– Methods: description of methods used
– Results: summary of results obtained
– Conclusions: conclusions reached
- Abstracts must meet the following specifications:
– Abstract title – Limited to 25 words
– Abstract text – Limited to 300 words
– Abstract topic – Abstracts submitted can be related to any work process involved with the rapid response systems in your area or country.
- Please note that no graphs, images or tables should be included in your abstract.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- The submission form at the link at the top of this page allows you to store your abstract as a draft to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Programme.
Declaration of Consent to Publication and Assignation of Copyright
To submit your abstract, you must agree to the following terms:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my and my co-authors consent to publication (e.g. Conference website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to iSRRS 2019 and Kenes MP Asia (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any publication of an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- iSRRS will not be responsible if the article has been published elsewhere.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.