All About Exhibition
The price for shell scheme rental (9 sqm) is SGD 6,500. This includes:
- Exhibitors’ badges (5 badges for the first 9 sqm, 1 badge for every 9 sqm thereafter)
- Fascia panel with standard lettering
- 2 chairs, 1 information counter, 1 rubbish bin
- Single power point
- 100-word company / product profile in the Programme book
- Cleaning of public areas and gangways
When you exhibit, your company will receive the following additional benefits:
- Listing as an Exhibitor on the Conference Website with a hyperlink to the Exhibitor’s homepage.
- Listing and profile in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Programme book
- Company name or company logo on Exhibition signage on-site
ALLOCATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE
Space allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. A completed Exhibition Booking Form and Contract should be faxed / emailed to ensure reservation of a desired location. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and Contract, space will be confirmed and an invoice will be mailed. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received.
All Exhibitors are required to be registered and will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company name. Five exhibitor badges will be given for the first 9 sqm booked and one additional for each 9 sqm thereafter.
Any additional exhibitors will be charged an Exhibitor registration fee (price available on request). Companies can purchase a maximum number of Exhibitor registrations as follows:
Booths of up to 60 sqm – 15 Exhibitor registrations
Booths larger than 60 sqm – 25 Exhibitor registrations
Exhibitor registrations allow access to the exhibition area only and shall be used by company staff only. An Exhibitor Registration Form will be included in the Exhibitors’ Technical Manual.